Digicon Technologies Ltd.
|Position:HRIS Support Engineer
- Analyze and maintain the integrity/ reliability of the Human Resource Information System (HRIS).
- Maintain technology of HR system, testing, amending and updating as required.
- Assist the Manager and HR Coordinator with the provision of an accurate, effective and efficient reporting cycle.
- Identify and implement business process improvements within the HR software.
- Facilitate new employee information and maintenance to the HR software.
- Assist with the administration, automation and maintenance of the staff performance review process in HR software.
- Preparation and analysis of complex HR statistical data and dashboards to support the reporting requirements.
- In conjunction with the HR software investigate, develop and implement work practices and procedures that further enhance the efficiency of the HR function.
- Supports and engages with HRIS group in implementation of new initiatives.
- Manages or takes lead role on HRIS projects as assigned.
- Understand and navigates systems effectively to provide support to internal customers as needed.
- Any other task assigned by management.
|Qualification:• Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in HRM or MIS
- Age 23 to 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Excellent knowledge in Excel and HRIS software is MUST.
- Very good analytical skill.
- Skill on data entry management.
- Reporting skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative & problem solve.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
|How to Apply:Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org