Intimate Apparels Limited
|Position:Accounts Manager/ Officer|
· Working Experience in a Garments Factory.
· Prepare, examine, and analyze bills/invoices, vouchers, accounts receivables, accounts payable, accounting records, financial statements, inventory management and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards. prepare the Financial Statement & MIS Reports preparation.
· F&A develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
· Banking , Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, Income tax, Budgets, any change in rules / Law.
· Payroll administration, Tax computations and returns, account/bank reconciliations, preparation and coordination of the audit process.
· Company Secretarial work. & Very well command in Commercial/ letters Correspondence in English & Bengali.
· Any other task arranged by department managers/supervisors.
|Qualification:• Master of Commerce (MCom) • Preferred Professional Certification: CA,CC • Skills Required: CA CC|
· 8 to 10 year(s)
· The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
· The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
|How to Apply:Send your CV to email@example.com|