|Position:Assistant General Manager- Human Resources
- The position will responsible for employment policies and procedures, overseeing payroll and recognition programs as well as managing employee-benefit programs. Also he will involve in finding, screening, recruiting new position and developing training & development programs for all employees.
- Develop, implement and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, procedures and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Ensuring all directives, guidelines, rules, policies and procedures.
- Establish Performance Management through KPI & KRA setting according to layer for specific measurement of contribution to the organization.
- Prepare job descriptions and specifications for the entire department (Job Analysis).
- Prepare job advertisements and take decision how and where jobs circular will be published,
- Prepare recruitment material and budget.
- Enhance professionalism by providing sufficient training that will be available for all employees and prioritized by needs analysis.
- Maintain relationship with recruitment agencies to find out right people in right time in the right place.
- Responsible for monthly payroll of the company and the ventures.
- Developing and implementing HR Budget yearly/Quarterly/ Monthly in line with the business plan.
- Prepare periodical assessment of the employee and send report the management through Annual Confidential Report.
- Responsible for Grievance handling and mange any internal and external dispute of the company.
- Establish and maintain HR succession plan for all individuals.
- Responsible for HRIS (Human Resource Information System) of the company.
- Coordinate and monitor all others HR activities of the organization.
- Carry out any other job as assigned time to time by the management.
|Qualification:Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Management
Should have PGDPM/ PGDHRM degree from any good recognized institute.
Skills Required: Compensation & Benefits, General HR, HR Ope
- At least 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Compensation/ Benefits/ Attendance/ Leave Management, General HR, HRIS/ HR Database Management, Human Resources & Development, Job Analysis & Manpower Planning, Labor Law, Organization Development/ Process Improvement, Performance & Career Management, Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Developer, Group of Companies, Real Estate
- Age at most 45 years
- At least 12 years of experience including 03-04 years in similar position.
- Candidates with experience in Real Estate Industry will be given preference.
- Should have strong leadership capability & team building efficiency.
- The applicant should have sound knowledge and experience on Training and Development areas.
- Good Communication Skills (Verbal and written).
- Excellent Computer skills, including ERP programs familiar at proficient level.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint) both in Bangle and English.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline : January 6, 2020
|How to Apply: