Training and Awareness on ISO 45001:2018
(Occupational Health and Safety Management System)
Md. Kabirul Alam, Head of Business Development & Lead Auditor, AJA Bangladesh Ltd
(Masters in Occupational Safety and Health from ITC ILO and University of Turin, Italy)
Session at a glance:
- ISO in retrospect
- Brief introduction on the new standard of ISO 45001:2018
- Significant changes of ISO 45001:2018
- A comparative analysis of OHSAS 18001: 2007 and ISO 45001:2018
- Key indicator of ISO 45001:2018
- Advise on implementation challenges.
- Key features of support from service providers.
- Communication and feedback.
- Classroom briefing
- Individual and group discussion
- Case study
- Post training communication.
Brief introduction of the facilitator:
Md. Kabirul Alam is the Head of Business Development of AJA Bangladesh Ltd, which is acting on behalf of AJA Registrars Ltd, UK. It was founded in 1995 with two seasoned and qualified professionals, is an uniquely independent third party registrar (certification body) operating from a global network of offices providing 3rd party registration and training services at a local level. Md. Kabirul Alam is the lead auditor of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001/ ISO 45001: 2018, ISO 27001, WRAP, SA 8000, GOTS, OCS, SEDEX and C-TPAT; assessor of ISO 17021 and 17065; tutor of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. With his vast experience of more than 12 years of auditing and training, not only in Bangladesh but also in Europe, Malaysia, Uzbekistan, Thailand, India and in so many other countries. In his career, he already completed around 500 audits and 300 trainings both in home and abroad and also completed his Masters in Occupational Safety and Health from ITC ILO and University of Turin, Italy.
Registration fee: BDT 2000/=
- Network building
- Training logistics
- Refreshment and lunch
- Membership opportunity for participants with Radium and AJA Bangladesh for enjoying competitive advantage on any future program.
Date: May 11, 2018 (Friday)
Time: 9am to 6pm
Venue: BRAC Learning Center, Kazir Dewri, Chittagong,
Online registration link: https://goo.gl/forms/gYGUotCfLqtOAHuG3
Payment through Bkash: 01515-221893
(after payment, plz send the name of the sender and as well as the mobile number from where the transaction has been completed)
Contact for Registration:
Phone – 01515 221893; 01670 457539; 01713 076045
E mail - firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com;
Radium | Business Management Support Service