|Position:Executive - HR & Compliance|
· Ensure recruitment as per HRP.
· Handle employee’s motivation, mentoring, relation & Discipline.
· Conduct Exit Interview & compile the findings and take initiate to resolve the issues.
· Ensure Training & learning based on TNA in the factory as per training calendar.
· To ensure the factory is always ready for Social Compliance Audit/Security System audit /Technical or Quality Assurance Audit.
· Ensure all type of compliance in the factory as per buyer COC/requirement;
· Conduct regular compliance audit, prepare report and inform the authority for any deviation;
· Prepare Corrective Action Plan (CAP) within timeline and submit to buyer as per their requirement;
· Ensure Environmental, Health, Safety issues in the factory.
· Maintain rapport with the local bodies, buyer representatives and govt. agencies.
· Conduct awareness program among the employee and workers regarding, health and safety issues;
· Maintain & follow up all licenses and certificates along with necessary legal documents;
· Ensure required HRIS are properly maintained & update.
|Qualification:• Master’s in any discipline from any university with PGDHRM from BIM. • MBA in HRM will get preference|
· Age 27 to 30 years
· Both males and females are allowed to apply
· Good communication (written/verbal) & presentation skills.
· Strong analytical & leadership ability and work as a strategic thinker.
· Positive work ethics and result oriented for assigned responsibilities.
· Self-driven to work under pressure and self-motivated to take new initiatives.
· Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships and good team work.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· The incumbent should have at least 1 year work experience in HR & Compliance with large garments industry.
|How to Apply:Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Interested candidates who are confident and have right experience are requested to send their details CV with 1 pp size color photograph to HR, Admin & CSR Department, Epyllion Group, Corporate Office (NINAKABBO), Level:12, 227/A, Tejgaon-Gulshan Link Road, Tejgaon, Postal Code: 1208, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Contact No: 9840223, 9840231, 9840221, 9840207, 9840179 & 9840198.|