|Position:Merchandiser/ Sr. Merchandiser|
· Accomplish Merchandising Cycle (Product Development, Price Calculations, Product Plans, and Production, Shipment follow-up etc.)
· Make perfect costing, sourcing of trims & accessories, fabrics to be in house before bulk production starts as per T & A with full quantities of product with maintaining the quality. Pricing, negotiation and order confirmation.
· Communicate Buyers for day to day Merchandising activities and approvals.
· Sourcing different materials knit & woven, strive to meet price, quality and lead time.
· Maintain Daily progress reports, with up to date information on all orders & outstanding issues. Need to proactively inform to management as per company SOP, up to date on any exceptions.
· Doing the consumption of fabrics, trims/accessories and prepare booking as per company prescribed format.
· Communicating with Buyer for technical clarification, when required and to transfer concern department properly.
Work closely with team leader, assistants and QC & production department, with Production, Quality and Commercial Department and on time shipments
|Qualification:• Graduate/ Post Graduate|
· Age 30 to 40 years
· Age Limit: 30-40 Years (on July 1, 2018)
· Should have capability to work under pressure.
· Both Male/Females are allowed to apply.
· Should have good knowledge of Knit, Woven fabrics (Top & Bottom).
|How to Apply:Apply with full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org|