Job Title : Field Marketing Executive
Reporting to Area Field Marketing Manager
Department Field Marketing
Job Location Anywhere in Bangladesh
The position shall work closely with the Area Field Marketing Manager in the identification and activation of the consumers. He/She works with the managers of the Field Marketing team to co-develop parameters in identifying the consumer and cascades the directions to the his/her team. Acts as a budget custodian, to ensure cost effective means to win/earn a consumer.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Achieve Key Business Objectives Work in close collaboration with the Field Marketing team (Consumer Planning and Activation team), and Sales Operations to ensure alignment and integration of activities which should result in the achievement of the mutually agreed objectives (e.g., volume, profit, market share, availability, visibility, awareness, and other similar KPIs) for the covered area.
- Drive Winning Behavior & Culture Drive a winning team culture by prioritizing training and development of Field Marketing Executives to be best-in-class for field marketing team in Bangladesh. He/She shall infuse the team with infectious passion in visualizing, identifying, connecting and winning the consumer and drive true consumer centricity in the market for the covered area.
- Adult Smoker Engagement Consult, identify and confirm with Field Marketing team members (Consumer Planning and Activation) the adult smoker profiles of each brand. Develops a framework for the Territory on how to identify and win the adult smoker at different touch points of the trade or places of interest. Consolidates a rolled-up number of adult smoker targets for the area and ensures alignment and achievement of the agreed objectives (awareness, recruitment, retention, volume, market share and similar KPIs).
- Channel Segmentation & Prioritization Review & classify outlets according to its channel segmentation and its role. Able to support Field Marketing team in the communication and activation of these channels. Align and work with sales operations in endorsing channel activations revolving around the target consumer & ensure optimum allocation of resources that support the agreed field marketing strategies.
- Territorial Assessment & Planning - Area He/She analyzes market trends and dynamics and capitalize on growth trends relevant to the area benchmarked with growth of the market and other regions/areas. Utilize available data such as Nielsen audit data, brand tracker, sales volume, consumer insights and the like, to arrive at different market opportunities. These data should then be translated to an annual plan, dissected into quarterly, monthly, weekly & daily plan, cascaded to the Regional Field Marketing team to be applied in their area/territory.
- Program Development & Deployment He/She evaluates and endorse the programs by the Field Marketing Executives. Ensures alignment of the program with brand and sales objectives. Compiles rolled-up area-wise program reviews and uses it as an input to further refine future programs.
- Budget & Resource Management Reviews and endorses identified consumer programs for the area/territory as proposed by the Field Marketing Executive. The manager needs to reconcile all expenses, and project expenses for next 6 months. Collates all closure reports from the Field Marketing Executives and reviews the achievements versus the objectives of the programs.
- Regulatory & Internal Compliance Ensure all consumer and trade engagement activities are executed in line with JTI Marketing Codes and adhere with national & local legislations (Tobacco Control Act of Bangladesh)
20th July 2020
- Consumer Goods
- Food & Beverages
- Product Management